Packing a picnic basket is a quintessential spring/summer experience. Deciding what to pack can be daunting!
That’s why we’re here to help.
Food & Drink
- Cheese – click here to view our guide on choosing the perfect cheese platter
- Dips (we have a wide range of gourmet dips available, but may we recommend show stoppers – our Explosive dip and French Onion dip)
- Olives and other antipasto
- Sliced meats (we recommend a shaved prosciutto and salami)
- Assorted crackers and crispbreads
- Fresh crusty bread
- Fruit (for example sliced pear, strawberries and grapes)
- Dark chocolate (for an easy dessert)
- For alcoholic drinks we recommend a Sparkling Rosé. This refreshing drink will satisfy both red and white wine fans.
- Glasses – plastic
- Small cheese board and knife
- Bottle opening/corkscrew
- Plastic plates
- and of course – a blanket to sit