Generally people tend to only use blue cheese as a snack or as a part of a cheese board.
With know how, Blue Cheese is however a very versatile cheese, that can produce amazing results when incorporated into cooking.
We would like to share a number of recipes:
- Blue cheese dip
- Blue cheese dressing
- Blue cheese & apple salad
- Slow-roasted beets with blue cheese, watercress and toasted walnut salad
- Butternut pumpkin with pecans and blue cheese
- Blue cheese finger sandwiches
- Steak with blue cheese sauce
- Pear & blue cheese salad (Jamie Oliver)
- Blue cheese & pumpkin pizza
- Blue cheese and red potato tart
- Blue cheese wedge salad
- Blue cheese & leek bruschetta
- Blue cheese coleslaw