This dish is a perfect appetiser for any function – large or small. Chorizo is predominantly a full flavoured pork sausage. This recipe is simply, yet, it will please every palate.
Selecting the style of chorizo to use is up to you, however, we do have a variety at our deli, and you will sure enough see that there will be many favourites!
Preservative Free and Gluten Free options – please ask one of our staff if you aren’t sure which one to choose.
Rule of thumb, one Chorizo usually serves 2-4 people as an antipasto with olives and fresh bread.
- Chorizo – Mild or Hot
- Splash of Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic – sliced
- Fresh Lemon Cut into wedges
- Slice the Chorizo horizontally but not too thin.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on a low – med heat, and add the chorizo.
- Make sure the pan is not too hot, as the chorizo will burn on the outside.
- Turn several times to cook evenly on both sides, then add garlic, and cook for another minute.
- Turn off heat, and squeeze 2-3 lemon wedges over the chorizo.
- Serve in a bowl making sure all the chorizo flavoured liquid is included.
- Accompany this dish with Fresh Bread and Wild Olives!