Packing your picnic basket
Packing a picnic basket is a quintessential summer experience, but deciding what to pack can be daunting! That’s why we’re here to help.
Food & Drink
- Cheese – click here to view our guide on choosing the perfect cheese platter
- Crusty Bread
- Dips (we have a wide range of gourmet dips available, but we recommend one of our pestos and our french onion dip)
- Olives and other antipasto
- Sliced meats (we recommend a shaved prosciutto and a salami)
- Fresh crusty bread
- Fruit (for example sliced pear, strawberries and grapes)
- Dark chocolate (for an easy dessert)
- For alcoholic drinks we recommend a Sparkling Rosé. This refreshing drink will satisfy both red and white wine fans.
- Small cheese board & knife
- Bottle opening/corkscrew
- Plastic plates